The Projects home page displays a list of all your projects which can be customized with an icon for quick visual reference.
Select the details tab to view your project list with more details
Clicking on + allows you to: see at a glance all the tasks related to projects, project progress and deadlines. From here you can also assign labels and add to your dashboard and follow up list.
Overview allows you to view your projects grouped by status in columns.
Project manager screenshots
- General Introduction to goalkeeper user interface, basic concepts and ideas
- Working with projects Add or update project, track changes, files, add tasks, to-do, add files, keep track of time and money for each project, get full project reports, gantt charts. Backup and archive projects, export and import from archive, keep track of all project versions.
- Working with tasks
- Messages and to-do
- Timelines and Gantt chart overview
- Time and money tracking
- Users, groups and permissions
- Sticky notes and private messages
- Dashboard and follow up lists
- Settings and user options